The Journey Solo is a lightweight durable single person bivvi tent. Its waterproof fly can be easily removed to allow the full mosquito net inner to be used on its own on dry warm nights for a cooler night's sleep and a view of the stars.
Constructed with a durable ground sheet in a bathtub style. Supplied complete with a tailored tent footprint to help protect the ground sheet.
• Lightweight, but robust, 75d 185t polyester pu 4000mm F/R with embossing
• Waterproof taped seams
• One scooped mesh vent
• Two lightweight alloy poles with press fit connections
• Supplied with 19 lightweight Y pegs
• Only available in Sunburst Orange
• A footprint protects the floor and keeps the base of your tent clean
• One Mesh/Nylon entrance point
• Supplied with a repair kit
Pack weight 2kg / 4.41lb (Fly, Poles, Inner tent, Stakes, Guy ropes & Stuff sack)
Trail weight 1.9kg / 4.19lb (Fly, Poles & Inner tent)
265cm(L) x 115cm(W) x 75cm(H)
104" x 45" x 30"
240cm(L) x 100cm(W) x 70cm(H)
94" x 39" x 28"
58cm x 13cm
23" x 5"
75d 185t polyester pu 4000mm F/R
190t Nylon with Polyester W/R F/R
210t polyester pu 5000mm F/R