The upgraded Kitmonster 120 Generation 2 outer shell is constructed out of super tough, durable, waterproof tarpaulin fabric providing the ultimate protection for your equipment, the perfect choice for the hustle and bustle of travel and rugged outdoor terrain.
The upgraded push button, height-adjustable, aluminium telescopic handle and wheel system provide for ultimate mobility, ideal for expeditions, travelling and adventures.
Features include two different wet & dry internal compartments, one large internal section to store used or wet clothing, keeping your other equipment dry or smelling fresh.
A second compartment can be found on the side which has easy access from the outside, perfect for boots!
In addition to the traditional carrying handles, two removable padded shoulder straps allow the user to wear the Kitmonster 120 G2 as a rucksack.
Grab handles at both ends and four compression straps to reduce pack volume.
Mesh interior storage compartments on the lid and at either end of the bag improve versatility and help with organisation.
Capacity: 120 Litres
Important note: While the outer fabric of the Kitmonster is waterproof, the bag cannot be submerged as the zips are not waterproof and the seams are not tape sealed.
• Upgraded wheel system
• Super tough weather resistant tarpaulin fabric.
• Side carrying handles
• Detachable & adjustable padded rucksack straps.
• Mesh lid pocket organiser.
• Easy access zipped pocket on outside.
• Four outer compression straps
• Two internal compression straps
• Heavy duty base
• Strong and durable zips
• Zipped compartment in the bottom and side which can be used to separate wet/dry or clean/dirty equipment.
• Push button, height-adjustable, aluminium telescopic handle.
72cm x 45cm x 37cm
28” x 18” x 15
Max Load Weight:
100% Polyester, 500D with double PVC coating (tarpaulin) 58dmm, 680g/m2, one side matt finish, one side glossy.