When you’re out in the wilds, you need to be sure your kit will keep you warm, comfortable and dry, no matter what the conditions you’re facing. The Softie 3 Merlin is an international bestseller for good reasons: the filling and lining give great insulation and comfort, reflecting and trapping heat; the anti-snag zip has a full-length baffle; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the quilted, snugfit hood has an adjustable cord all of which ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it’s also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it’s perfect when out trekking for longer periods.
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
• Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag.
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
WIDTH (CHEST) 75cm
WIDTH (KNEE) 60cm
PACK SIZE 16cm(L) x 16cm(W)
ORIGIN Manufactured in UK
TEMPERATURE Comfort: 5°c Extreme: 0°c