The Special Forces 2 Sleeping Bag can be used on its own, or bought as a set of two, which can be zipped together to create an extreme bag for temperatures -15°c.
The bag also benefits from state of the art fabrics to keep you dry, comfortable and warm.
Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
How does the complete system work?
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with their own stuff sack to keep everything together.
Temperature Rating: Comfort: -7°c, Extreme: -10°c
• Compact pack size: 23x23cm (fully compressed).
• Weight: 1800g including compression stuff sack.
• Mummy-style shape for heat retention.
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Central, quick-release zip
• Paratex Steelplate outer shell for water resistance
• Softie Premier & Reflectatherm filling for maximum comfort and warmth.
Add a further 45cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 265cm
Hand Centre Zip
Width (Chest) 80cm
Width (Knee) 65cm
Width (Foot) 40cm
Pack Size 23cm x 23cm
Origin Manufactured in UK
Temperature Comfort: -7°c Extreme: -12°c.
Outer Fabric Paratex Steelplate (100% Nylon)
Inner Fabric Paratex Light (100% Nylon)
Filling Softie® Premier (100% Polyester)