This system has been designed for ultimate versatility, and to suit any trip in any environment. You can use the sleeping bags individually or layer them together to cover all conditions.
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you’re in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you’re protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with their own stuff sack to keep everything together.
Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
Temperature Rating: Comfort: -15°c, Extreme: -20°c
• Pack size: 30x27cm (fully compressed).
• Weight: 3200g including compression stuff sack.
• Mummy-style shape for heat retention.
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Central, quick-release zip
• Paratex Steelplate outer shell for water resistance
• Softie Premier & Reflectatherm filling for maximum comfort and warmth
Add a further 45cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 265cm