Whether you’re planning an expedition in extreme conditions, or somewhere that the temperature could plummet during the night, the Antarctica RE is our most extreme performance bag.
Keeping you warm and dry are the main priorities in these conditions. We use a combination of highly water repellent Isodry fibres and our metallised, Reflectatherm fabric designed to reflect heat and retain warmth, along with a luxurious layer of Softie® insulation next to the skin to make sure this bag delivers on its promises.
Quick release full-length central zip to enable a speedy exit
• Neck baffle to keep out any draughts
• Extreme Temperature Rating: Comfort: -20°c, Extreme: -50°c
• Pack size: 30 x 25cm (fully compressed)
• Mummy style shape for warmth
• Weight: 2800g (including compression stuff sack)
Width (Chest) 80cm
Width (Knee) 65cm
Width (Foot) 55cm
Pack Size 30 cm x 25 cm
Origin Manufactured in UK
Seasons Winter Temperature
Outer Fabric Paratex Steelplate
Inner Fabric Paratex Light
Filling Softie® Premier & Reflectatherm
Extra Info reinforced foot, extra length available.