Silk is a fabric that we naturally associate with luxury; we don’t usually think of it as something that will keep us warm!
In fact, silk is a very poor conductor of heat, and consequently will trap warmth within the sleeping bag, making it a very warm option with a touch of luxury.
Silk also has another surprising quality that makes this liner a must when you’re when travelling in hotter climates. It’s natural heat-managing characteristics keep the body at a comfortable temperature in both extremes of hot and cold.
Gram for gram this is our most heat efficient sleeping bag liner.
Soft and luxurious to touch
• Comes with its own stuff sack for easy storage
• Small pack size
• Add a season to any sleeping bag
• Easy care, machine washable, dries quickly
• Can be used on its own in warmer climates
• Prolongs sleeping bag life
Length - 220cm
Shoulder Width - 78cm
Foot Width - 50cm
15cm x 7.5cm
30% Silk / 70% Cotton