Developed by Snugpak® with input from professional members of the outdoor community, professional navigators and meteorological staff, military personnel, mountain bikers and adventure racers, the new functional Snugpak® Venture AR Range creates an entire system of elemental protection and insulation to support you, whether you are walking in completing couch to 10k at you local country parks, completing longer half-marathons across lowland moors, participating in longer mountain marathons, point to point racing and climbing, as well as XC and enduro mountain biking.
The Adventure Racing range has been created for you, whether you are challenging yourself or racing for that elite medal…
The Snugpak® AR Lightweight Sleeping Bag is ideal for races with overnight camps, as well as mountain marathons and XC adventures, when lightweight sleeping systems need to be used in conjunction with tents for wild camping, and space and weight are at a premium:
• Adventure Races
• Long-distance Running
• Point-to-Point Challenges
• Endurance Events
• Mountain Marathons
• Mountain Biking
The Snugpak® AR Lightweight Sleeping Bag is a combination of three key Snugpak® products and uses both Paratex Micro as a face fabric, and an internal Softie® Premier fill, encapsulated with a Paratex Light lining. Designed to provide excellent thermal protection against the cold, as well as high protection against wind, in an emergency bivouac situation the AR Softie® Sleeping Bag is available in Softie® 3 weight.
When you need to stay warm but but weight is at a premium, the AR Softie® Sleeping Bag gives you a core layer of insulation, when using in combination with the AR Softie® Smock and the SF Bivvi Bag. The AR Softie® Sleeping Bag is much lighter than a normal sleeping bag, using a 1/4 length lightweight YKK zip, ideal for when size and weight need to be kept to a minimum. It is ideally worn with a variety of insulation layers, such as the 2nd Skinz Coolmax base layer, to move moisture away from damp skin at the end of the day.
The quick drying, Paratex Micro 100% nylon material is water resistant and can be combined with the 100% waterproof Paratex Dry of the SF Bivvi Bag.
The tri-layer AR Softie® Sleeping Bag is designed to be used in combination with additional insulation from the Snugpak® AR Range
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
• Unisex Design
• Extremely Lightweight & durable, perfect for when weight and space need to be considered
• Distinctive Black/Orange complimentary AR Colour
• Breathable: The Paratex Micro high moisture-vapour transmission rate helps to keep you dry when you're active
• 1/4 Length YKK Zip, to help trap warm air, or ventilate
• Customise with effective layering for colder weather or longer races.
• Can be used in conjunction with the AR Softie® Smock or AR Windtop
• Combine with the SF Bivvi Bag for the ultimate all weather sleep system
WEIGHT - 650g
LENGTH - 220cm
PACK SIZE - 27cm x 13cm
ORIGIN- Manufactured in UK
TEMPERATURE - Comfort: 5°c Extreme: 0°c
**PLEASE ALLOW 14-21 DAYS FOR DELIVERY YOUR BAG IS MADE TO ORDER**